Worth Returning?

Azsune.7946

I have played Guild Wars 2 on and off since beta. Early on I found my class that makes me smile and it has always been necromancer. Which I always found weird since I normally gravitate to support classes in games. I was thinking about returning once again to try out the new expansion as the last one was a lot of fun but a lot of the threads on here make me wonder if necromancer is still fun to play.

Keep in mind I always min maxed my character even though I didn't care another class could do it better then me. I just enjoyed necromancer. So is the expansion worth getting? Is the story still as enjoyable? Or are most of these posts like before when people claimed to just get kicked from groups for being necromancers.

I'd say it's worth coming back to, I came back myself even though I hate every single Elite released from PoF (all Condi crap in my book and I just play Necro so the other classes don't really interest me outside of Rev and that class is just terrible atm). But clearly your tastes are in the realm mine find sour so I think you'll be pretty happy with Scourge. Very support/Condi oriented, so give it a shot!

Archived