Spec we still lack

Regon Phoenix.8215

I love hammers, but they're always nerfed at some point (warrior hammer/scrapper hammer/guardian hammer) and there is always a better option than hammer, unfortunately.I agree - a proper dueling spec for them, possibly sword for sure - sword/shield or just plain out hammer but unless they're smashing the ground to let out minions to do their bidding, I don't see it as a proper dueling weapon set. Sword/x would be best. I'd love a long range DPS for them - rifles/hammer similar to revenant but summoning minions.

The OP is wrong, there is no dps spec here, DPS? whats that?

Next spec must be only DPS, a hammer dps spec, no support, no tanking, no boonsharing and also no boon corruption, just hard hitting and fast casting DPS skills, the elite skill must be a hard hitting skill with high power coeficients with a lot of damaging conditions. Anet doesnt need to overcomplicate the profession with shitty skills that no one will use.

Well i would crave for double sword lifesteal oriented tank spec with a mobility oriented shroud that basically let you jump over the map into the face of range enemies and strike them down from upclose.Or a double pistol spec would be nice too and making an executioner spec out if it.

Archived