Home Not So Sweet Home Instance

I do visit my home instance every day since I've unlocked all nodes. It feels like the obstacle course keeps gets longer, more annoying and less rewarding.

I'd be already happy if I could move all gathering nodes near the entrance. Or buy an NPC who hands or mails me all that material daily.

I wouldn't disagree with some serious housing features, ofc. Like a wardrobe offering a beefed-up gear preview or book shelves symbolising the unlocks and achievements for a start.

Meh - at times I forget to go. I use the human instance and I'm really worried about the missing child. and the guy ranting at his wife about the crops needs a beating. I fall regularly because I forget I can't glide there. But I have no feelings that it's my home.

Its not great if you are the sort of person that wants player housing al la WoW, but ide prefer them to spend their time on something else.

That said, it needs dogs! im fed up of the cats lousing the place up, i also think you should be able to use the guild decorations in there.

And if I hear that guy complaining one more time about the caravans......

Archived