Valuable consumables :(

I recently dropped a Permanent bank contract from a BLC. I was not sure as to sell or keep but after serious thought I decided I had little use for it. I recently took advantage of a lot of the recent sales and dramatically increased bags on all characters, shared slots, bank tabs and storage expansion. I also typically keep a clean inventory and when I quest for collections I do so with purpose so I almost never need urgent bank access. I was using the "sell to bltp" r click function to decide about insta sell or post and accidentally clicked use :'( so now I am out 3000+ gold. This is less of a complaint and more of a suggestion but considering you have to type in the name of worthless legendary collection items, confirm purchase on inexpensive crafting (vendor) mats why did I not need to confirm the use of this incredibly valuable item?

(I sent a ticket but don't really expect much from it)

Map chat said pretty much the same thing when I asked for opinions. I would be more likely to use a merch but never find myself suddenly needing a bank.

The issue I was mostly trying to bring up is confirmation for high ticket items. You even have to confirm mounting sigils & runes.

Archived