Rifle skill 5 miss.

Sleepwalker.1398

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:is anyone having this issue where Jump Shot is not registering a hit on landing?If i try this on a max distance enemy and land right on top of them (center of circle is right on enemy), sometimes there is no damage registered.

This probably happens when you use Jump Shot on higher ground. The landing on Jump Shot ends in one second, meaning that if you're using Jump Shot on terrain that's higher than the terrain your opponent is, you won't deal any damage to them. That's just my guess on this problem.

@Hoodie.1045 said:

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:is anyone having this issue where Jump Shot is not registering a hit on landing?If i try this on a max distance enemy and land right on top of them (center of circle is right on enemy), sometimes there is no damage registered.

This probably happens when you use Jump Shot on higher ground. The landing on Jump Shot ends in one second, meaning that if you're using Jump Shot on terrain that's higher than the terrain your opponent is, you won't deal any damage to them. That's just my guess on this problem.

hi, come to think of it, i think you may be right.The fights were in wvw near Durios, just on the slopes leading to Ogres and harpies.

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:

hi, come to think of it, i think you may be right.The fights were in wvw near Durios, just on the slopes leading to Ogres and harpies.

Yeah, tis the same with warriors hammer stun

Archived