A reminder about unranked...

Stand The Wall.6987

Hahaha I don't know what your talking about. I play only unranked since ranked is a non competitive joke mode since season 6. For some reason circlequest is the only mode even tho its uncompetitive and duo wintraders make it not worth clicking onto even more.

I'll wipe randoms and 5 man guilds that come to my zone in unranked all day.

Wish we had a actual competitive ranked mode but sadly we don't. Unranked is just better in every way people, builds, and fun.

@Ziggityzog.7389 said:Hahaha I don't know what your talking about. I play only unranked since ranked is a non competitive joke mode since season 6. For some reason circlequest is the only mode even tho its uncompetitive and duo wintraders make it not worth clicking onto even more.

I'll wipe randoms and 5 man guilds that come to my zone in unranked all day.

Wish we had a actual competitive ranked mode but sadly we don't. Unranked is just better in every way people, builds, and fun.

Are professional wrestlers playing GW2 PvP now or something? I mean, boasting that’s this cheesy and blatant just feels like it needs to be followed by someone getting hit from behind with a metal folding chair.

? Well it's not like I can get competitive games in ranked playing solo so unranked it is and over the last year unranked has become the new ranked mode. Less trash players, less whiny players, and just a overall better experience. Plus playing against a 3-5 man team with me and 4 random pugs makes it fun.

Better then having a wintrader walking around randomly or die every 5 seconds because his butt buddy is on the other team. Or get the pve pip reward hunter that just afks.

In unranked people come to play they don't come for pips or rewards. My reward is taking a screen shot with my 5 top stats while facing a 3-5 man team.

Archived