[Soulbeast] List of bugged / non functional abilities and traits

Sedlina.1097

@Lynnanine.1652 said:I've discovered that if you merge with a pet, mount up, jump into water on non-Skimmer mount, then leave water, the pet bugs out. Your pet displays as stowed but you can't unstow it. Iirc the merge is in cool down when you get out of the water so you have to wait to re-merge.

Don't get me started on the broken interactions between merged pets and mounts in general and entering water in particular. The fact that you unmerge after using an engage mount ability, that you unmerge when entering water, that you unmerge when exiting water...and the fact that players have been complaining about that since POF released and there has been no comment by ANet as far as I know...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@BolkovonHarnfeldt.1372 said:

@Lynnanine.1652 said:I've discovered that if you merge with a pet, mount up, jump into water on non-Skimmer mount, then leave water, the pet bugs out. Your pet displays as stowed but you can't unstow it. Iirc the merge is in cool down when you get out of the water so you have to wait to re-merge.

Don't get me started on the broken interactions between merged pets and mounts in general and entering water in particular. The fact that you unmerge after using an engage mount ability, that you unmerge when entering water, that you unmerge when exiting water...and the fact that players have been complaining about that since POF released and there has been no comment by ANet as far as I know...

Hah, glad to know I'm not the only one! Just wanted to make sure it was known somewhere. :)

I main a Soulbeast and this thread needs more attention ! I was wondering what I was doing wrong that myself and my pets were not hitting as hard and as specifically as I thought they should ! Turns out its not so much me being slow to learn how to properly run the build ( or other such things) - but that SoulBeast itself is BROKEN in so many ways. I am both relieved and very disappointed. I really enjoy playing Ranger type builds/characters with pets in games -- but trying to deal with broken-ness of SoulBeast and even of the broken Ranger parts ( traits etc) is making me think about leaving.

lol i have stated this stuff in some other posts and peps that dont test this stuff just say your lieing and now you put all of this here and it seams i am not lieing its sooo fun. in short i do hope they fix a lot of issue soon its jsut frustrating me that i cant do anything without geting atleast 5 bugs in a hour of play .

Archived