Bots, Afks and Match manipulation problem

Kiariotupi.8065

Can Anet start to ban players who just start match to stay in one place turning left and right? Is it new type of bot or they do this just to get pips, eventually to help their friends who play in enemy team? I played like 4 games with one guy in my team (thank you matchmaking) and he did this all the time. And he is online whole day so he is gonna be rich player soon

@"Kiariotupi.8065" said:Can Anet start to ban players who just start match to stay in one place turning left and right? Is it new type of bot or they do this just to get pips, eventually to help their friends who play in enemy team? I played like 4 games with one guy in my team (thank you matchmaking) and he did this all the time. And he is online whole day so he is gonna be rich player soon

Anet is only interested when things affect their marketing and income. There was a guy who explained all the hacks and stuff to anet trying to help them with hackers and bots but anet banned him and sent a threat email or something that he must not tell publicly the decisions that anet made.

Also, occasionally they care about this so called "hate speech" that I got banned for a week for basically saying nothing.

EDIT: In one update arenanet actually even uploaded a spyware alongside a game update to their customers computers without telling to detect hacking programs and if you had one, only then you could have get banned. You didn't have to hack in gw2, you just had to have the cheating program.

Archived