Daredevil in T3/T4 fractals? (Staff/PP)

cesmode.4257

I've been running T4s literally only with Staff Daredevil, the Meta build, and never had too much of a problem.But then again I've never used DPSmeter nor did I ever ran with a group that used DPSmeters so I have no idea if I or the build did well.It's just doable as long as there is not someone else who desperately doesn't want Staff Daredevil in their group.

Our static has seen a couple of DD. Of them, only one has every figured out how to (a) stay within range of druid & chrono buffs, (b) not die to mechanics, and © not kill the rest of us when social awkwardness is running. It's not about being squishy, it's about the player being where they need to be for their deeps, while avoiding hot spots.

That's fairly hard to practice, because there's nothing like awkwardness elsewhere. If you can solo HoT hero points, I'd say bring it and offer to change the build when you join a PUG (most groups are more forgiving of players who offer to adjust first, rather than wait until something horrible happens). For example, "I'd like to try out my staff DD, if that's alright; if you prefer, I can swap now to a more reliable [whatever DPS class]."

Archived