Bought My Own Item?

Kuulpb.5412

I listed a +9 agony infusion on the Tp, then decided I wanted to sell it for a different price, I clicked Cancel -> Confirm, it then poppe dup with a box that said "purchase complete" or something and in my collect TP stuff box, it had the Infusion, and Gold ( 1 gold less than what I had listed it for), and Overall I have now lost 1 gold from removing my own item from the TP because it thought I bought it despite clearly clicking Cancel.

'Tax' for using the TP, you pay even when cancelling your own listing. It the cost you pay for listing on the TP. From the wiki"Listing Fee (5%) — This nonrefundable cost covers listing and holding your items for sale. This fee has a minimum of 1 Copper coin and is immediately taken from your wallet when you list or instantly sell an item."

@"Blude.6812" said:'Tax' for using the TP, you pay even when cancelling your own listing. It the cost you pay for listing on the TP. From the wiki"Listing Fee (5%) — This nonrefundable cost covers listing and holding your items for sale. This fee has a minimum of 1 Copper coin and is immediately taken from your wallet when you list or instantly sell an item."

No no, I mean I clicked cancel and confirm "thank you for your purchase" popped up and I lost 1g, I doubt the tax is 1g if I list an 8g item

Archived