Mesmer patch notes

Levetty.1279

More EM testing - I got dazed running away from a group yesterday (can't remember how because it was at least 5 enemies and I was on the run). Was forced to dodge or eat fatal rapid fire etc -> 6s exhaustion... ended up dieing anyway.

This kitten with daze is so stupid. I don't care about breaking daze in a number of scenarios - hell I don't even want to break daze such as in that situation - just allow me to dodge while dazed without kittening myself. :/

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Curunen.8729 said:More EM testing - I got dazed running away from a group yesterday (can't remember how because it was at least 5 enemies and I was on the run). Was forced to dodge or eat fatal rapid fire etc -> 6s exhaustion... ended up dieing anyway.

This kitten with daze is so stupid. I don't care about breaking daze in a number of scenarios - hell I don't even want to break daze such as in that situation - just allow me to dodge while dazed without kittening myself. :/

Just don't run EM. It will be fixed/replaced/reworked eventually.Hopefully they look into these forums. There are some good Ideas around here.

@Me Games Ma.8426 said:

@Curunen.8729 said:More EM testing - I got dazed running away from a group yesterday (can't remember how because it was at least 5 enemies and I was on the run). Was forced to dodge or eat fatal rapid fire etc -> 6s exhaustion... ended up dieing anyway.

Just don't run EM. It will be fixed/replaced/reworked eventually.Hopefully they look into these forums. There are some good Ideas around here.

Oh I'm only testing to give feedback on here. I prefer IH now anyway, but occasionally want to run EM again to experience situations like this and share how ridiculous it is. :)

In some ways it's good training because you have to be acutely aware to not dodge if having daze on you - even if like a 1/2 second daze and you reaction dodge it's the full punishment.

Regarding true hard cc like stuns - I was used to defaulting to utilities/ports first anyway, but whatever the case it's playing with a handicap and managing it.

Archived