How to land 25k+ COR ???

CRrabbit.1284

Last night was fighting KN, I kept get 1 shoot die multiple times (can't hit any button since down instantly), I checked combat log and see some crazy numbers. 25k, 26k and 27k COR (3 times in about 10 mins). I play Herald as well and I geared up with full zerk and all power wise gears, with max stacks might+ bloodlust, the highest number I ever got (land on the squishiest ele ) is 15-17k something, usually it will be 8-10k.I am just curious how these 25k+ COR come from ??? How can a herald reach that???

@Arkantos.7460 said:your complete bersi and wondering about getting 1shooted by others XD

That's not the point, I go 100% zerk then I am rdy to get 1-shot by others (as compensation I should have the ability to one-shot others too) . However, I can never really one-shot others (best I can reach is like 17k, barely can finish a GC thief or ele), but 25k+ one shot is completely another story, it means you can one-shot most classes.

25 Vulnerability, Targeted Destruction, Swift Termination, That guy has a squad giving him every boon in the game standing near a guild claim and +200 power food.Best guess. Without any vid or even a picture its hard to say whats going on.

idk that some really high CoR. You got full ascended armor?

On top of what Justine said, they're probably using Demon Stance and activating Embrace the Darkness just before casting CoR (or any other hammer attack), which will give them 10% more stats from the elite and 13% more damage thanks to Forceful Persistence.

I personally don't run that, since i'm more of a roamer (you can ofc do the same with impossible odds, but you won't get 10% more stats).

But yeah, best guess.

@"Justine.6351" said:25 Vulnerability, Targeted Destruction, Swift Termination, That guy has a squad giving him every boon in the game standing near a guild claim and +200 power food.Best guess. Without any vid or even a picture its hard to say whats going on.

idk that some really high CoR. You got full ascended armor?

Toss in Burst of Strength (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Burst_of_Strength)

Archived