Cannot complete Tropic Valley Raceway achievement.

I've completed all 15 (and then some) runs of the track so I have definitely done one lap of the track. Yet the achievement for completing 1 lap will not complete. I have the achievement for all 15 laps of the race. I've attempted to complete the achievement in both the adventure and the race with no luck. I've seen a few other people are having the same issue while another friend mentioned that he completed it a few weeks ago. I'm guessing this is a relatively recent bug.

Which specific achievement?

• Rolling Ace? Requires gold time
  • Rolling Racer? Compete a lap within race time (I believe it doesn't even have to be bronze) (silver or better)
  • Rolling Competitor? Complete 15 laps (basically same as 'racer', just 15x) (10 minutes or less; bronze not required)

edit: thanks to @kamedin.4698 for pointing out the mistake above, which I have since corrected.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:Which specific achievement?

• Rolling Ace? Requires gold time
  • Rolling Racer? Compete a lap within race time (I believe it doesn't even have to be bronze)
  • Rolling Competitor? Complete 15 laps (basically same as 'racer', just 15x)

it has to be silver or above for rolling racer. i have done over 15 laps well within bronze time and it doesn't count unless its a bug

@kamedin.4698 said:it has to be silver or above for rolling racer. i have done over 15 laps well within bronze time and it doesn't count unless its a bugThanks for pointing that out. I've updated my notes above after confirming that below Bronze doesn't count for 'racer', but it does count for 'competitor'.

Just tested on both Gendar & Brisban races. An account got credit for the track-specific 'competitor' & 'racer' by completing the timed trial within the 10 minute time limit, without getting bronze. The player even walked partway due to getting dismounted off a rental. The Brisban race took 5 minutes, well below what was needed for bronze.

• 1 year later...