Warclaw vendor question

Trying to get Warclaw. Have all Achiev but helm and armor. Have Reward track set and about 10%.Vendor does not show armor. Shows locked Warclaw mount and "Bolts" only.Is this normal? Folks have said I should submit ticket since something is wrong?Ticket now? or grind to Helmet and armor should show in vendor?Thanks

Seems like a minor thing, but when two different names are used for the same thing and you are about to spend currency that took you hours to collect, it seems prudent to be sure. Thanks for the clarification. Yes. I now have Warclaw Armor aka Warclaw Armor Bolts which are not Ammunition, but Fasteners apparently.Thanks for your help.Not sure I've come across a more confusing set of requirements as this mount chain.But I appear to be on the right "track" now. Just a grind for the rest of the Reward Track after wasting time leveling the Crucible of Eternity about 50% since I had no idea where to find "Reward Track" or how to set it. But that was solved yesterday. But this mount is really only intended for WvW aficionados not noobs like me.Thanks again.

Archived