Berserker “aura”

Lonewolf Kai.3682

@Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:Since Berserker is the hot topic, why is the red glow aura not more flame-like? Never understood why a burn oriented build aura isn’t more like the Ranger’s Strength of the Pack shout aura.

the aura has nothing to do with fire and flames for your info

red is the color of rage

just look at bullfighting (spain) what color is the flag? exactly red

@melandru.3876 said:

@Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:Since Berserker is the hot topic, why is the red glow aura not more flame-like? Never understood why a burn oriented build aura isn’t more like the Ranger’s Strength of the Pack shout aura.

red is the color of rage

just look at bullfighting (spain) what color is the flag? exactly redFire is also part of the themed rage or did you miss the torch, the burning condition from F2 and traits, or even the fiery sword icon for Berserker?

@"DanAlcedo.3281" said:I just leave this here....

That short little burst lasts 1 second. Im referring more to the aura after the B mode engage.

Nice pic capturing though. Well done.

@Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:

red is the color of rage

just look at bullfighting (spain) what color is the flag? exactly redFire is also part of the themed rage or did you miss the torch, the burning condition from F2 and traits, or even the fiery sword icon for Berserker?

That short little burst lasts 1 second. Im referring more to the aura after the B mode engage.

A man can dream... a man can dream...

@Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:

red is the color of rage

if you want to be sharky, i'll join you

hammer primal burst? no burning condition on f2axe primal burst? no burning condition on f2greatsword primal burst? no burning condition on f2mace primal burst? no burning condition on f2longbow primal burst is irrelevant as the core burst skill did burning allready

that leaves out only sword, rifle, harpoon gun and spear that do inflict burning on f2are you trying to tell me now berserker was intented to be a long range (underwater) elite spec?

if i remember correctly the famous gear stat combo berserker is also power+prec+fero

the only reason why berserker is using a torch, is because it's the only physical weapon they could give the warrior to somehow fit the theme..that's the downside of playing a class that has every physical weapon as core weapon minus dagger (doesn't fit the theme) pistol (doesn't fit the theme) and shortbow (doesn't fit the theme)

if warrior would not have greatsword, or hammer you could be 100% certain that berserker would come with either of those

bt hey, stay sharp

@melandru.3876 said:

red is the color of rage

if you want to be sharky, i'll join you

bt hey, stay sharpYour list still doesn’t ircumventing my point, thanks for ignoring it.Also, I’m sorry, but who was being sharky first? “ just look at bullfighting (spain) what color is the flag? exactly red”I’m not the first one that bared some fangs.

bt hey, stay sensitive.

Archived