Can you please fix fire aura

As per title..

Fire Aura on Tempest is bugged and wont proc any of the traits.Its a huge loss to Tempest viability and sustain.This effects our fire fields, leaps, skills, shouts and all sources of fire aura including rune of fire.

Any word on this at all would be appreciated, thanks.

I can confirm it still bugs. All aura proc traits do not fire(no pun intended!) with fire aura, neither does it work with "Feel the Burn!".I suspect the problem is due to the "Fire Shield" -> "Fire Aura" change and the traits probably stillproc on the old "Fire Shield". It would be really nice if this could be fixed anytime soon, it really hurts gameplay.

Are we sure this was not an intended bug is a name changes that big of a deal and is the coding that big of a problem in gw2? It seems more likely that because dark aura and chaouse aura became real aura as a means of saving time they simply took the aura programing from fire aura to make these other 2 effects real auras. Though i am not sure and with out any real info from anet who to say what is wrong.

I certainly hope not. Fire Shield renamed to Fire Aura to not work....with "Aura" traits? That would not make any sense as far as I'm concerned. Imo it was an effort to streamline naming to lessen confusion which is a good idea. It was just forgotten to change the proc from the old "Fire Shield" to the new "Fire Aura" which is probably a new status effect object instead of just a renaming.

Archived