so what berserker builds are you running in pvp?

Stand The Wall.6987

@melandru.3876 said:

@"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

hmm lol. this strength gm trait is interesting... with kick you could spam decapitate.

that is a build i would never, ever use.

trait wise:berserkers power instead of merciless hammerburst mastery instead of axe masterysavage instinct instead of smash brawlerking of fires instead of eternal champion (i know this sounds weird on a power build, just wait ;) )

rune wise:rune of fire (pvp) (aha, synergy with king of fires trait, +10% dmg that also works outside of berserk, so more overall damage then bloody roar + might gain)

heal-skill wise:healing signet

utility-skill wise:bulls charge instead of kickfrenzy instead of outrage

that is what i'm using atm, and it's so strong in capable hands

yes the rune may seem odd, but it deffo works with berserker start the fight, you get fire aura so +10% dmg from runewe don't use rage skills (minus bserserk) so we don't detonate fire aura, which means that for atleast 5 seconds we have +10% when entering a fight, which can and will become more once we critticaly hit and re-fresh fire aura .

paired with a
and the amounts of fire fields tha you can leap through (and thus gain fire aura) are just kitten

Berserk Mode and Primal Bursts both would detonate the Fire Aura though. So you are just guaranteeing extra damage while not in Berserk Mode, which is not a bad thing really and would be a way to make non-Berserk Mode suck less. I think you'd have higher damage with Bloody Roar while in Berserk Mode though.

its basically an extra peak performance, with a frequenter accessit can't be removedit provides might

and we can chose to detonate or not

really i'm an "average" plat 3 player, normally leggy 1 and it works quite well. it's not spellbreaker great, but great nontheless

If only the detonation did power damage as well as burning...

ye tooltip says that it does, but it does not.

would be awesome if it had an effect simmilar to ele transmute fire aura
power damage, burning, might stacks and aoe

would really make this trait viable then

You could take in either a power or condi spec then. Rely on the power damage of the detonation when you go into Berserk Mode for a mini spike before once of the melee primal bursts.