Activity Numbers for raids ?

@PaxTheGreatOne.9472 said:I have done wings 1-4 and have been on a prolonged leave from raids, t4's and such. I'm at roughly 200 LI and have KP & Leggy armor from wing 1-4. My wish is to get back and do wings 5 and 6 but I'm really struggling to find motivation to start again. Mostly due to negative experiences with content which is often (but not allways) easier then t4 fractals. Mostly from people who think it matters if you killed the boss only 5-10 times with no deaths and problems instead of 50, most often seen in Pugs and most often because people are not flexible enough to find something to change in builds or class setups to facilitate runs cause they do have 2 or 3 stacks of Li's and they lost flexibility, ignoring the facts: and ot noticing losing 10-20% DPS from 1 or 2 chcracters tends to be no problem if the uptime of boons and survivability improves.

I dont think any of the raids is easier than t4's, cm's tho, thats a diff lvl of 5 man entirely.

@Decrypter.1785 said:Hello And good morning life long fan here , but i'm now just a casual and generally just try n do daily then log off , i really need to get into raiding i think to get back playing . Was wondering how the activity is for raiding ? is it easy for new players to raid ?

Getting into raiding is pretty simple even for player who has no raid experience at all.