Can we only create one of each Legendary?

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@"tim.4596" said:This is really weird, I thought you'd be able to craft precursor multiple times. Well I guess you just have to buy the precursor the 2nd time.

For gen 1 I can only think of two reasons why you would craft a second ...
  1. You are the type of people attach a lot of sentiments to "crafting things yourself" ... even though you aren't really doing that but we can ignore that minor detail
  2. You allergic to gold. You just want to want to spend as much as possible ASAP to get it away from yourself because the majority of the gen1 are more expensive to craft than to buy. In some cases by a ridiculous amount. For the price of crafting The Lover(precursor for The Dreamer) you could have bought 3.

@Envy Stadtfeld.5807 said:Woooooooooowwwwwwwww, that's one of the stupidest things ever. I get it for the gen 1 legendaries, not wanting to flood the market with them, disregarding the 'easy' fix of just putting some tell in so it auto-account binds it. But why the Gen 2 ones? It's already account bound, why can't we craft it again???

Probably because it becomes much cheaper to craft the second time.

On the other hand this is also true for the ones without collections and you can craft multiples of those, although that wasn't always true either.

NO, you play a class that needs 2x the same weapon. Like Chrono needs sword/sword so you just craft 2 legendary sword.

OR, you're a legendary junkie and need legendary weapons on every single one of your characters.

@tim.4596 said:

@tim.4596 said:This is really weird, I thought you'd be able to craft precursor multiple times. Well I guess you just have to buy the precursor the 2nd time.

For gen 1 I can only think of two reasons why you would craft a second ...
  1. You are the type of people attach a lot of sentiments to "crafting things yourself" ... even though you aren't really doing that but we can ignore that minor detail
  2. You allergic to gold. You just want to want to spend as much as possible ASAP to get it away from yourself because the majority of the gen1 are more expensive to craft than to buy. In some cases by a ridiculous amount. For the price of crafting The Lover(precursor for The Dreamer) you could have bought 3.

@Envy Stadtfeld.5807 said:Woooooooooowwwwwwwww, that's one of the stupidest things ever. I get it for the gen 1 legendaries, not wanting to flood the market with them, disregarding the 'easy' fix of just putting some tell in so it auto-account binds it. But why the Gen 2 ones? It's already account bound, why can't we craft it again???

Probably because it becomes much cheaper to craft the second time.

On the other hand this is also true for the ones without collections and you can craft multiples of those, although that wasn't always true either.

NO, you play a class that needs 2x the same weapon. Like Chrono needs sword/sword so you just craft 2 legendary sword.

OR, you're a legendary junkie and need legendary weapons on every single one of your characters.

You seem to have completely missed the point which is the fact that most precursors cost more to craft than to buy.

You can buy the precursors and still do the things you described. You just spend less gold doing it.

Archived