Can we get a state on Inscriptions and Insignias?

I made two post the last days

1. Post ; Where can i get new insignias and inscriptions-> answer ; not avaible yet

so i went on and made another post asking AN if we would get them and when we would.This post got reported and deleted due to "cross-posting" (wth?), so im gonna repost this until i get an answer from AN, instead of just deleting my post.

What is the state of the new insignias; will we get them , when will we get them, where will we get them, why dont we got them with release?

This is posted as bug, becaue right now u CANT discover grieving insignia or inscription, which should be in the game.

At this point I've given up on this game, sort of. Just played the story line, but since i cant get the grievers stats, it kinda feels to me like im playing the exact same builds as HOT, so apart from mounts which are cool, ive basically wasted my money :/ kinda feel cheated since the grieving stats was the main reason i got this expansion for my hybrid reaper QQ oh well at least i got a backpiece.... lol

@Ashantara.8731 said:I second the OP's question: When will Grieving insigniae and inscriptions become available? Or will we never get them?

Seems very odd that they are basically the only(?) Inscription and Insignia not available...

Edit: At this point, I'm starting to think it isn't a bug and a Dev just forgot to create the damn things which is why we have not seen a bug fix to correct it like the others and instead they are having to create the POS from scratch... lol

@Exqq.7451 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:I second the OP's question:
When will Grieving insigniae and inscriptions become available?
Or will we never get them?

Seems very odd that they are basically the only(?) Inscription and Insignia not available...

Wait, the other two new stat combos are available? Where? :o

Archived