[SUGGESTION] Dragonrider title

@"Fundor.2098" said:So now that we have our own dragon... well, technically the second one, I guess... could we have a title to go with it, please? :)Nothing would scream more EPIC than a "Dragonrider" written under the name of a person literally riding a dragon! <3

Umm, why? Just ride your not-dragon.

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@"Shade.8971" said:Speaking of hard earned titles. Can the new armor get a title? Would make it worth getting those "great" tier 2 ones.

They deliberately avoid titles or AP (or both) for certain achievements, to reduce the (self-imposed) pressure on players that accompanies such things. That's why there's not even 1 AP for
finishing
Astral or Stellar weapon sets, why all the AP for Heroic Dragonsblood weapons is awarded
before
you craft the ascended variety, and why they probably won't add a title for the new armor. Probably.

Funny thing is, for me anyways, Titles are what attracts me to achievements, not AP.

While collecting S4 currency for Skyscale I unlocked the Honorary Olmakhan achievement which rewards the title The Hunter. Didn't know that achievement was there before, didn't much care about 5AP, but once I saw that title, I was spawn camping those beasts!

Same here! I like collecting titles and usually use those that fit the theme of a character rather than whatever seems most prestigious. “Dragonrider” would be cool, even if not technically accurate, but I’m glad there is an associated title. :)

I’d really like the title “Godslayer” for killing Balthazar. B)