Cannot re-pick same stats

Celestial stats should be selectable on everything now... I’m not sure what that item is; it doesn’t appear to fall into the Assaulter/Defender/Healer/Malicious nor any-stat category. I would not have expected the recent change to effect these items, unless it would have made them any-stat. :confused: Hope this gets fixed!

@VDAC.2137 said:Celestial stats should be selectable on everything now... I’m not sure what that item is; it doesn’t appear to fall into the Assaulter/Defender/Healer/Malicious nor any-stat category. I would not have expected the recent change to effect these items, unless it would have made them any-stat. :confused: Hope this gets fixed!

This is a Legacy item that cannot be acquired anymore due to being previous Magic Find gear. We had the chance to select a stat on these one time when they moved Magic Find away from the gear. Now they just reset it and I cannot re-select the stats I had before(Celestial).

@Turtle Dragon.9241 said:

@VDAC.2137 said:Celestial stats should be selectable on everything now... I’m not sure what that item is; it doesn’t appear to fall into the Assaulter/Defender/Healer/Malicious nor any-stat category. I would not have expected the recent change to effect these items, unless it would have made them any-stat. :confused: Hope this gets fixed!

This is a Legacy item that cannot be acquired anymore due to being previous Magic Find gear. We had the chance to select a stat on these one time when they moved Magic Find away from the gear. Now they just reset it and I cannot re-select the stats I had before(Celestial).

Ahh, seems like it should not have been reset at all then unless they were going to give you more options to choose from now. :confused:

Archived