Known Issue Tracker Out of date

It's always "up to date" by definition: it's a curated list that is updated as the curator has time to do so. (You know this, of course.) So I'd appreciate it if you rephrased this to a request for an update.

FYI people should let ANet know about issues they see using the in-game /bug reporting tool or here in the forums, regardless of what the Known Issue Tracker displays. The first provides diagnostic data that is often useful if not essential for ANet in troubleshooting & the latter helps ANet to learn about the impact to the community. Further, the Known Issue Tracker never has anything close to all the major and vexing bugs that we have already reported. It's meant to highlight what the devs are working on.

That is to say: it's not a "_Known _Issue Tracker" — it's a "Curated Issue Tracker", giving us a tiny window into a small subset of interesting problems and bugs.

@"Boogiepop Void.6473" said:It's called a "Known Issue Tracker" and it has a last updated timestamp at the bottom (currently "This page was last updated on 14th August, 2017.").

The name has always been misleading :(I've suggested it be changed for this very reason, but, alas, ANet has yet to accept my fantastically important, wonderfully useful, and (best of all) free advice.

I, too, would like to see this list be more comprehensive and updated more regularly. It's (also alas) not realistic.

Archived