Hi Anette.

Dear OP,From the beginning Anette has encouraged an open relationship and has said that no formal, long-term commitment was necessary. So by all means: see other people, go on some dates, have some hook-ups. Anette's pretty cool to basically take you back whenever you want and not give you a hard time about it. Anette doesn't even insist you buy the chairs she makes. Maybe some time and space will let you appreciate what Anette has to offer. Or maybe you'll find something that works better for you and makes you happier. Good luck.

Taking this seriously for a sec (even though it's funny as hell) there are currently 11 chairs in the game total. There's far more armor and weapons being released than chairs. Not to mention outfits still come out, and there are tons of new dyes. A lot of the changes to the game, from my point of view anyway, are positive changes. I personally like mounts and prefer the game with them. They're certainly a popular addition.

Anyone who plays the number of hours you've probably played will think about straying. But there's still nothing else out there that provides to me what this game does. If something comes along that does, well that would be a different story.