Please add options to the completion of dailies.

How about instead of a small bag of spirit shards, give us a chest where we can pick from a small bag of spirit shards, a bag of three tomes of knowledge, a scrap of core Tyrian mastery (gives experience towards core Tyria masteries), scrap of Maguuma mastery, or scrap of Desert mastery. Your options will be limited based on which expac you have (eg you can't get the scrap of desert mastery if you don't have PoF) . If you're below level 80, you'll just get bag of 3 tomes of knowledge automatically, since you can't really use the other options.

@Linken.6345 said:

@"Terminal.5093" said:You already get xp scraps from the dailies.

They can't be used directly by level 80 players. You get
, but don't contribute to your masteries at all.

You can combine 20 into a ToK (tome of knowlage) at mayani tho.

What I'm talking about is the small bag of spirit shards and gold you get for completing any 3 dailies, not the individual pve dailies. We keep the 2 gold, change the 3 spirit shards into what I described in my original post.

You already get scraps, they've decided on that balance.. why would they completely blow that out and give 3 tomes per day, instead of the small portion of one tome?

Expansion mastery scraps.. every living world map has 3-5 scraps of mastery already, why would we need/want more in the daily bag as well?

Basically, you're asking for 3 character levels per day. Jump in to wvw, you'll get heaps of tomes there. Not just from the reward tracks, some of the dailies give them too.

You're asking for stuff that is already available.

@Terminal.5093 said:You already get scraps, they've decided on that balance.. why would they completely blow that out and give 3 tomes per day, instead of the small portion of one tome?

Expansion mastery scraps.. every living world map has 3-5 scraps of mastery already, why would we need/want more in the daily bag as well?

Basically, you're asking for 3 character levels per day. Jump in to wvw, you'll get heaps of tomes there. Not just from the reward tracks, some of the dailies give them too.

You're asking for stuff that is already available.

The OP is talking about the small bag of 3 spirit shards and want 3 tomes of knowlage to level chars if they want or eat on a level 80 for 3 spirit shards.

I don't think a 1:1 conversion would work here. Getting three tomes of knowledge as an alternative to three spirit shards is potentially a lot more valuable. Personally I think even one tome is a stretch. As others mentioned, dailies already give a good bit of extra experience, and putting more of that into the completion reward would inflate the value of the completed dailies.

Three tomes of knowledge per daily for a player that goes on a weekly key farming run would automatically add +21 levels to the key farming character, thus making it a lot easier to reach the level 40 and possibly the level 60 key. This could in turn entice more people to keyfarm weekly, thus widening the pool of black lion chest goods that are potentially available to the playerbase, which in turn would bring down the prices of the high ticket items and consequently make opening chests less interesting for players that might otherwise be tempted to buy keys with gems.

On the other hand, players with only max-level characters and full mastery level that don't enjoy keyfarming would have to go through yet another menu daily to select their bag of spirit shards from the daily chest, so to them the change would only make things more complicated.

Archived