How do I get the Polished Vabbian Egg without the Griffon?

Edit; Found it! I have collected the Cracked egg but miscalculated the jump to the next egg. Now when I return to the area where the Cracked egg was, it is no longer there and I dont know how to get ontop of the Djinn without it?

Am I missing something so easy? I have logged out several times to try to get it to respawn. I have also tried to jump with my springer up to the area but with no luck. I feel I will not be able to figure it out.

*Edit ; I found the way!!! It took me lots of panicked jumping and running around the large purple crystal areas around the back then I jumped on a small ledge and eventually found my way! I feel like I have wasted nearly 2 hours of my life trying to figure it out.

• 2 weeks later...

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:Also remember that you can go to the griffon roost, and iirc any of the spots where there were eggs, to get a new loaner Griffon.

Any of the marked griffin roost spots — the abandoned egg spots only give you a griffon when you first collect them.

To collect the eggs in Vabbi, I started from the Sanctuary with a griffon, worked my way up one of the rock formations to gain some altitude, and then flew to the destinations.