Forging a precursor

@"golemka.2157" said:Hello,Was the chance lowered totally? I have burned in the past months 2k+ gold and no precursor, before that I used to get from 100g 2-3 pieces. Was this change due to those yellow bags? RNG cant be, im sure something was lowered, but havent found anything info yet.

Without publishing your actual results, it's not possible to say whether that's a result of RNG or not. If you look back at people who have posted data, you'll see that the number of forges between precursor has a huge variance. It can be as little as "a few" attempts and as many as a couple of thousand. You also didn't say how much you spent per attempt, so it's not even possible to translate "2k+ gold" into an estimate.

For example: average was ~415 attempts, but two were over 650 attempts. For example, average was over 900 attempts, with the worst being 1834 attempts.

tl;dr without the before and after data, the presumption must be that your luck is bad; as the person making the claim, it's up to you to provide evidence.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@"golemka.2157" said:Hello,Was the chance lowered totally? I have burned in the past months 2k+ gold and no precursor, before that I used to get from 100g 2-3 pieces. Was this change due to those yellow bags? RNG cant be, im sure something was lowered, but havent found anything info yet.

Without publishing your actual results, it's not possible to say whether that's a result of RNG or not. If you look back at people who have posted data, you'll see that the number of forges between precursor has a huge variance. It can be as little as "a few" attempts and as many as a couple of thousand. You also didn't say how much you spent per attempt, so it's not even possible to translate "2k+ gold" into an estimate.

: average was ~415 attempts, but two were over 650 attempts.
, average was over 900 attempts, with the worst being 1834 attempts.

tl;dr without the before
and
after data, the presumption must be that your luck is bad; as the person making the claim, it's up to you to provide evidence.

No statistics needed, in the past 3 years before we got Istan and idk what kind of Pve maps I had no issues to get any precursor, now im suffering.