Berserker roaming for wvw

Sylpheed.8163

Is there a middle ground for damage/sustain? Over the past week I've been trying stuff out, but I just keep going back to core for the reliable strength/defense/discipline. If you drop strength for defense, primal burst doesn't feel strong enough to warrant the sustain and lack of normal burst skills while doing the opposite just feels like a surprise gimmick build which will lose if you don't instantly down someone with double arc divider.

And this is why i almost always assume that the warrior i encounter while roaming is a newb when i see the berserker symbol above his head.

The specc is just garbage in pvp and wvw. Right after the overhaul it was only considered good by some ppl because the arc divider dmg was ridiculous, and rightfully nerfed.Ppl that know what they are talking about straight up said, that its ONLY carried by arc divider and brings absolutely nothing else, that anet will rightfully nerf arc divider and then berserker will be useless in pvp/wvw.

Anet nerfed it and didnt make any compensation for it, and now its in that sorry state of a gimmick build.

@RedShark.9548 said:And this is why i almost always assume that the warrior i encounter while roaming is a newb when i see the berserker symbol above his head.

The specc is just garbage in pvp and wvw. Right after the overhaul it was only considered good by some ppl because the arc divider dmg was ridiculous, and rightfully nerfed.Ppl that know what they are talking about straight up said, that its ONLY carried by arc divider and brings absolutely nothing else, that anet will rightfully nerf arc divider and then berserker will be useless in pvp/wvw.

Anet nerfed it and didnt make any compensation for it, and now its in that sorry state of a gimmick build.

That's what it was starting to feel like after testing lots of stuff over the past weekend. I have a lot of time on core war but I figured I'd ask to make sure since I'm a guard main. Anet pls.

I feel you, and i made up a conclusion.. you can play strength/disp/berserker build if you have friend as healer, that way u can fully unlock its strength. Most zerker i saw are not roam along.Core war/spb is still the best option for solo roam( especially when fight against multiple players). Zerker now need help from support, otherwise it's useless.

Archived