Why do you like Guild Wars 2?

Story, dynamic combat, generally less toxic community, large scale cooperative events, shared enemies/nodes, no gear treadmill, no subscription fee

I love the story. I play each new episode on day 1 and then play through it over again with friends.The combat feels fluid and exciting. I used to play WoW and I could never go back, WoW just feels so stale and rigid now.While this game has it's toxic people, it still feels a lot less toxic than other games I played.Big events like the world bosses and metas are amazing, The fact that people can show up and take down something massive is great.The fact that everyone who hits an enemy gets rewards for it is nice. And not having to race people to nodes is the best. I have too many bad WoW memories of trying to gathers mats for crafting and some guy comes around, beats me up, and harvests every node in the area.The no sub fee is the reason I can play the game at all. My income fluctuates. Sometimes I don't have any spare money, sometimes I have a good amount of spare money. Sub based games lock me out of being able to play if I have a low income month. Not being able to play because of that would really suck and would kill my love of the game. As it is now I can spend money in the gem store when I have the money.

Progress - I like my gear doesn't get old if I dont play for a month or two, I love masteries system too! I am not forced to farm to be relevant, but can farm in order to get cool stuff :)

Combat - it's super fun (small minus though - no combat roles :<).

It's both alt and main-only friendly.

Mounts are the best implementation of mounts I have ever seen.

Jumping puzzles!

Gear in PvP does not matter.

I am not forced to do anything, I can choose what I want to do.

PVE focus, I am not forced to PvP if I don't want to.

Gem trade.