Unlock waypoints - Mis-sold - doesnt say they were for character only

asha.4159

I feel like i've been mis-sold - it show 'Account bound on acquire' - it doesn't say on Trading Post Character specific unlock. Can i have my gems back please

Also may be a good idea to highlight in-game trading post for 1 character!

anyone else feels this - or is it a blonde moment for me!! (im actually blonde!).

It also doesn't state, that this will count for all characters, does it? Likewise, would you have had a complain, if you create a new character and this level 1 character wouldn't have the same waypoints unlocked?

btw https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/guild-wars-2-user-agreement/Point 4b:[...]YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ARENANET HAS NO OBLIGATION TO REFUND ANY PAYMENTS, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, RELATED TO AN ACCOUNT WHETHER OR NOT SUCH PAYMENTS WERE MADE OR AUTHORIZED BY YOU[...](sorry for caps, but it's stated like this in there)

To request a refund, you have to create a support ticket:https://help.guildwars2.com/anonymous_requests/new

@Nokomis.5076 is technically correct (ANet's under no obligation), but in practice, the support team does their best to help out reasonable people with reasonable requests about misunderstandings and/or mistakes. (Helping out everyone, whether Blonde or otherwise.)

No other things work like this, I don't know why you would think this would. When you buy a bag slot, it's for a character, not every character. When you buy an extra crafting license, it's for a character. Was kind of silly for you to think it would unlock all WP's for every toon for all of time.

That would never happen, nor would I really want it to. Something that unlocked all wps forever would mean future maps and expansions could have their story mode skipped. Could have logged in on PoF day and WP'd to every mount place instead of having to explore the world and earn it. Would be a horrible idea, in my opinion.

@Ceit.7619 said:No other things work like this, I don't know why you would think this would. When you buy a bag slot, it's for a character, not every character. When you buy an extra crafting license, it's for a character. Was kind of silly for you to think it would unlock all WP's for every toon for all of time.

extra crafting licences were account bound - Ive got the full 4 - and i can add 4 to all chars on my account - licences are not per char.

We're getting american levels here.

"Attention! Hot coffee is hot!!""Do not dry your cat in the microwave ofen!""Peanuts. Warning: Can contain traces nuts.""Getting yourself a drink in the back of your caravan and let your speed control drive is a bad idea!"

I think, if any change at all, ArenaNet should make a warning dialogue upon using stating "This will unlock all waypoints on (area here) for this character only, are you sure?"

Archived