Warrior bubble

deliberate.1932

@chilled.6794 said:

@"RedShark.9548" said:

ive played in gvgs aswell, and first, if you die to the first thrown warri bubble you are doing something wrong, you should have defensive stuff up to get out.second, if the warrior pulls it later in the fight its less likely that he has all the boons in the game, so easier for you to corrupt.and third, if you know so much about the game, then you probably also know, that lesser balanced stance (aka autostabi) is bugged for years and triggers when he runs through ANY cc while already having stabi, so throw one random cc in his way at the beginning of the fight, his autostab pops, regardless of having guards stabi and not needing balanced stance right there.

boom he has a whopping 5 seconds of auto balanced stance and 40 seconds cooldowns on it, while not even gotten close to your group.i absolutely agree, so broken, yikes.

anyways, regardless of how likely you are of interrupting him, its still not "literally impossible" except by thief to interrupt him, just refrain to use such exaggerations.

you can trait that their target cap is increased to 10, just saying.and your warriors can remove his boons aswellalso most boon removel effects trigger before the actual hit, so using a cc that removes a boon beforehand will increase your chance of interrupting the enemy, because you remove a boon right before the hit, if that boon in stab, its very unlikely for him to gain stab inbetween the boon removel and the actual hit.

first,I don't make this post, because I complain dying to it. I just think it should have more counterplay than right now. The skill has insane value just because the mechanic is too strong with defense.second, The current meta is not some kitten right now, so the chance he has all boons up is actually pretty high, because pull out game is big right now. You rarely bubble when you pushed already, rather wait for spike cd's.third, I don't main warrior and I was actually memeing, because game time has only to a certain extend something to do with your knowledge or skill in this game.Out of my experience balanced stance still happens most of the time, that is works and it's the first time I hear about this bug actually. Might be true, might be not idk.

I don't get what you want me to tell with the last sentence.

I wont expand much more on this topic, ive made my point clear, the defense traitline doesnt bring bubbly anywhere near of being impossible to interrupt or counterplay, theres also immob, chill, cripple and blind you could use on him to deny his removel and him moving inside you.

You dont have to believe me, just test it out for yourself, thats what i did today, just to make sure that, after all these years, it hasnt been fixed.

Go into your guild arena with a person you know, equip the trait, pull dolyak signet for stab, let your buddy use guard shield 5 for example and watch how last stand triggers balanced stance ontop of your dolyak stab.

@chilled.6794 said:Well and I've been plaiyng gvg since game release 3-4 times a week. Insane right? Taking gametime as an arguement xd.You know that I've been talking about GvG since the beginning. Thats the whole point of argument.

And this is where the argument stops since 'GvG' isn't a recognised mode by ANet as i posted before.. Sorry dude, dead horse and stick.

@Fish.2769 said:

@chilled.6794 said:Well and I've been plaiyng gvg since game release 3-4 times a week. Insane right? Taking gametime as an arguement xd.You know that I've been talking about GvG since the beginning. Thats the whole point of argument.

And this is where the argument stops since 'GvG' isn't a recognised mode by ANet as i posted before.. Sorry dude, dead horse and stick.

There has been enough changes toward GvG. For example reveal changes were all made because of GvG.

@chilled.6794 said:

There has been enough changes toward GvG. For example reveal changes were all made because of GvG.

And were all brought back in because it changed the 'balance' of how it affected everything else.

@Fish.2769 said:

And were all brought back in because it changed the 'balance' of how it affected everything else.

Not right.

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:o.o so its back to this again.

Yeah "nerf hammer rev damage" will be back in rotation of things to complain about soon too I'm sure.

i thought pll wanted the warrior train back. :/ guess they want easy carries.

People want to run in uninhibited with full boon stacks and spam 1, that's what it comes down to. Not so much of a warrior train, but more-so those who run tightly together do not want to have any of their boons corrupted or removed; nor do they want a single projectile to hit them otherwise it's too strong.