"Base Camp" aside of GHs so all guild can have a home?

I understand the concept of the current GHs, however, I would like to see a solution allowing that small guilds with players not much active and/or guilds doing not battling/missions of any sort, can have a home.It could be limited to a basic location, not as big as the real GHs, with no battle features, and no upgrade options or maybe a few limited possibilities like adding a merchant. This would not be a competition to the GH concept in any way. It would be something different, like a "base camp" being just a cheap location allowing that every guild, even the smallest one, can have a home.I wonder if it would be possible.

Yeah I'd like some kind of small home specifically for our guild that isn't someone else's. So not the Guild Initiative HQ, or a home instance (which personally for me doesn't feel like a home at all), or some random "this is our special place" spot.

Considering how so many guild features (missions, halls, etc.) require you to have at least like 5 people or something, there's very little advantage to having a guild when you're only a couple people. So it would be nice for us to have at least something of our own.

It's clearly possible, because the game at least has enough capacity to allow some players to access the Hall of Monuments despite being a single person (and can be accessed just by owning GW1, even if you've barely played it) , so why can't a 2-person guild get a place similar?

Archived