Can we get a fix for enemy transformation skills instant killing minions please.

Teratus.2859

Did the new strike mission today, not 10 seconds into the encounter boss transforms me into a ice cube and insta kills my minions..This happened a few times during the encounter.

This has been a problem for many years now in various content with various bosses.. every time a boss skill puts you in a transform state you all your summons and minions etc are insta killed.. it's very annoying and no skill should just wipe out your entire utility line and put it on CD like that.

@ZDragon.3046 said:Would be nice QoL but i just generally dont take minions for fights that have this kind of thing happen i just take other more static dps tools for more burst instead.

Understandable, I have a support Necro build that uses minions for a slight damage boost and lifesteal sustain while I put out some support healing and focus on picking up the downed etc.. combat medic pretty much.I always use it for first time content runs like new fractals and strike missions because it is very hard to kill and it's easy for me to keep more glassy people alive.Gives me good chance to get experience with the mechanics and phases of bosses etc with a safe build.

Having my minions wiped like that though just wipes out my sustain.. not a big problem on my more tanky build but on my more aggressive builds that use minions that can hurt pretty bad when I rely on the incoming lifesteal and damage reduction from them to keep me alive.

@Sir Vincent III.1286 said:I had this happen to me the other day when chasing after the Treasure Skritt.

Yep, also had that happen in the past too.Any skill that transforms a player into a animal, ice cube etc will automatically kill all your minions.Same for any heart event buff that transforms you to complete them.I think even the Mesmer skill Signet of Humility also auto kills your minions if you get transformed into a Moa by it.. not sure if that one has been fixed or not but back when I used to occasionally PvP with a Minion Master I did suffer having my minions obliterated by Polymorph Moa now and again.

It sucked XD