Can we mute Elementalist-Tempest F-keys shouts?

ancafr.9274

Is there any way to mute the annoying shouts ''fired up'', '' ready to rock'', ''charged up'' etc EVERYTIME it is charged, mount/dismount etc etc? cuz is really REALLY annoying hearing this every single time i mount/dismount, charge... =/.

PS: This is one the the main reason I went to weaver, to stop hearing this everytime.

@"Danikat.8537" said:There's a checkbox in the options menu called something like "mute player chatter" which will stop this and other random lines, like the ones for each time you get a boon or walk into a new area or get a rare drop.

I'll test it thanks.... thanks again you saved my life. What about the ones we get after finishing quest hearts is there any option to disable that too?

@Udolpho.1209 said:They should fix this. Just make it not be voiced when mounting/dismounting. I don't want to mute player chatter because I want to hear the emotes when playing... but not when mounting/dismounting. Stopped playing my tempest because of this.

I hope so cuz I like it too but seriously we dont have to hear this everytime specially when we mount/dismount, and for those who doesnt know when I mean everytime is every single time when mouting.. if you dismount like 50 times consectively u'll hear the same chatting 50 times consecutively.

It made me change to weaver instead but in the end I LOVED cuz weaver is beast xD, now i just have to farm for extra 40 points and that shall not be a big problem, cuz my deadeye almost finished his trait and still has 80 points left and not even did all HC in map and expansion.