Duo only via IP on ONE account!

Swagatron.8065

Player A has accounts: B,C,DPlayer Z has only account W

Make it so that Player A can only queue with Player Z from the first account they duo with that season.Example:Player A, can only queue with Player Z:B, WInstead of being able to play on multiple accounts and boost players higher than they should be:B, W - get high rankC, W - get higher rank because C is lower than BD, W - get HIGHER rank because D is lower than C & B.

@Swagatron.8065 said:Player A has accounts: B,C,DPlayer Z has only account W

Make it so that Player A can only queue with Player Z from the first account they duo with that season.Example:Player A, can only queue with Player Z:B, WInstead of being able to play on multiple accounts and boost players higher than they should be:B, W - get high rankC, W - get higher rank because C is lower than BD, W - get HIGHER rank because D is lower than C & B.

multiple people have same IP adresses, same reason why there are no more IP bans, EXPECIALLY becouse people can use VP or just change their ip, sound good, doesnt work.All it would do is make couple kids from collage unable to play together.

I don't like DuoQ as it is, but I don't think this tactic gets used much. If it does, I never saw it. I suppose they could have like 4 different accounts, 2 of which are just used to throw and have a higher chance of being matched against the DuoQ being boosted.

It's more efficient for them to just smurf tho, so that's typically what they do when they can't content themselves to just playing the game like everyone else. If the separate DuoQ got matched with and instead of against them it would ruin those near-perfect winrates and it would slow down the rating farm since they'd probably leave to avoid penalty for their main accounts.

Not saying it's impossible. Also not encouraging that anyone do this incase it isn't actually allowed, but I guess it could be considered sort of a hidden feature since DuoQ is completely unchecked.