[EU][PvE/X] Uncontestifying Pineapples [Nom] recruiting friendly active players!

Lottie.5370

Well hello there 😄

I'm a new player who's allready hyped by the game and is also looking for a neat spot to hang out.

I'm active during the evening, currently ignoring my lvl 80 boost and enjoying leveling through this beautiful new scenery.
Active in discord as well btw......

Would be glad to find a nice home @your cozy guild ^^

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Little Monk.7143 said:

Well hello there 😄

I'm a new player who's allready hyped by the game and is also looking for a neat spot to hang out.

I'm active during the evening, currently ignoring my lvl 80 boost and enjoying leveling through this beautiful new scenery.
Active in discord as well btw......

Would be glad to find a nice home @your cozy guild ^^

You're more than welcome here, I've sent an invite 😄

Hi, I am a returning player. I played at launch and a lat of HoT and a little Path of fire. 

After that I played WoW for a long time. But Shadowlands was really disappointing.

So I came back to GW2 and after playing WoW for so long I now realize how amazing GW2 is.

I'm really hyped to be back and looking forward to EoD!

I'm just really missing te social part and I'm looking for a nice social guild to just chat and do some PVE content together,

Or just help a fellow guild mate with something ^_^

Also I really love the guild name xD

• Haha 1

Hello!

I'm a returning player who has been disconnected from this game for so long that it's all feeling like a fresh new game again.

Like the person a few posts above, I am a long time Wow player who is slowly defecting away from the game, or at least, looking for something more fulfilling.

I've started from scratch again in GW2 and am looking for a friendly, chill place to hang out while I casually level up again, explore all the new stuff that has been added since I last played, and hopefully join some group content later on.

This place sounds like it's a good fit, so I'm interested in joining!  I think I read somewhere that guilds in GW2 are account based, so it won't matter which server I'm on? another mind-bending novelty to a lowly WoW player looking for more!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, pranksterbit.1679 said:

On 7/29/2021 at 2:36 AM, Phonesis.5407 said:

On 7/28/2021 at 6:20 PM, Psytripper.9561 said:

Also I really love the guild name xD

Sent an invite to all of you, welcome 🙂

And thanks! I love it too xD

On 7/30/2021 at 4:27 PM, Thaz.4869 said:

Hey! I've recently come back to playing GW2 after playing it on and off for the last couple of years.

Would really like to join your guild so I have some folks to talk to whenever I get the chance to play!

I've sent you an invite, welcome!

Hi there, although i am a returning player, ive forgotten most of what i knew so would class myself as a new player (AGAIN)

I am looking for a Guild where i can be part of a friendly community, to help out where practicable and make new friends.

If you would like to know more about me jst drop me a DM

On 8/5/2021 at 4:07 PM, Flyingboots.6249 said:

Hi there, I'm a new player who would like to join. 🙂 I'm experienced mostly in PvE in other MMOs and that is what I will primarily focus on with some unranked PvP on the side, looking to get to know some people in the game and learn. 😄

20 hours ago, Nellus.2953 said:

Hi there, although i am a returning player, ive forgotten most of what i knew so would class myself as a new player (AGAIN)

I am looking for a Guild where i can be part of a friendly community, to help out where practicable and make new friends.

If you would like to know more about me jst drop me a DM

On 8/5/2021 at 12:08 PM, Lillian Wandom Hale.7102 said:

Returning player here, would love an invite as well if you guys have a spot 😉
(returning to raids and more organized plays, I've never stopped collecting my dailes 😄 )

Invited all of you, welcome to the guild 🙂

Hello I play with a group of friends in a small guild (4-5) of us but due to work commitments and life we are struggling to get times for the group stuff. As I scour the forums at silly o'clock (03:20) I saw your guild name and ad. 

We have been playing for a few months now and a few started at launch. 

I have a level 80 Scourge as my main and a level 80 Ranger I mess about with. 

If you still have space I'd like to join and I'll see if the friends join too. We are casual due to work and irl shenanigans. 

Edited by Knoodlepot.9056
  • Like 1