Why are you still playing Guild Wars 2?

keyokku.5412

Been playing the game on and off since launch.... and i can safetly admit its the only game that i can enjoy... its supper casual as well as super immersive. Its combat systemmis way ahead of other mmos. Honestly i dont know how this game isnt in the n1 spot i always thought sonner or later it would be considered el numero uno mmoThere is always so much to do that itches every aspect of gaming.... hell if u play guild wars u can play nearly any type of game, puzzles, races, rades, pvp, unique wvw, bounty hunting, treasure hunting, lore, achievements....i mean the list goes on.... AND ALL FOR FREE. I mean come on gamers what more do you want

Only thing i wished for is more time to play this masterpiece

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been playing for a while now (I think about 2 years ago) and it is undoubtedly one of the best games I've found to date. My type of gameplay is just pve (although I really like to play WVW too) and I am the type that creates a lot of expectations when there is a nearby annual festival. Of some festivals, I enjoy it a lot (the top 3 I think are "Super Adventure Box", "Festival of Four Winds" and "Halloween"). I have a bad habit of raising too many expectations, I am already starting to plan and prepare for the annual festival. However, I am not always satisfied, like this current festival (Wintersday). Despite being a very beautiful and important date, I was not familiar with the Christmas festival. I found his activities very poor and unpleasant, the way to acquire the famous "gifts" is very boring and unpleasant. Toyapocalipse takes too long, Tixx doesn't always find players, Secret Lair doesn't find squads often and when he finds public squad he can't finish. Many will say that the best and fastest way to get gifts is in the jump puzzle, but then one question comes in: "Does everyone have the ability to perform the jump puzzle? With high fps rates? These are questions that should be considered. I hope Anet will be able to change / improve this festival in the future because it has generated so many inconveniences and disappointments. As a pve player, I was able to gather a lot of karma during the year, so I can (still) get 100 gifts daily, Unfortunately, I didn't get anything so rare (as always.) But in general, if I look in other directions, I managed to do a lot of in-game achievements to this day, I've already been able to buy a lot of cool items in the gem store (even though I never bought it I am in love with the galactic skins of the mounts (what I dream every day to get) I am also the type who can never play alone, always looking for beginner players to race ju nto help (I really like helping people as much as I can, in the game or not). Anyway, I hope 2020 will be a better year, with more rewards, laughter, unity, respect and tolerance, all within GW2 because I believe real life has no way. May my first legendary weapon come (which I am gaining courage to do), come many rare infusions (which I dream every single day of dropping) and come the same festivals (only with changes to avoid inconvenience, disappointment and moments). anger). Happy 2020 Anet and all GW2 players! Happy Holidays!