Log-R-Tron sounds question

I've finally saved up for my final infinite gathering tool and I want to get the Log-R-Tron, when it comes back, that is.

I used to do a lot of Orr wood farming and I always found its little quips funny and cute. But I have a feeling I might tire of them if I actually owned one. Can the sounds be turned off with an in-game setting (the My Unique Item Sounds one looks like it might be what I'm looking for)?

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:There's an option in the settings that mutes these and other items sounds (like pony-bow and Quip). I don't remember exactly what it's called, but should be pretty easy to find!

Someone else asked that question on the forums a while back and the response was the option doesn't actually affect the harvesting tools. Be interesting to know if that was correct or not

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:There's an option in the settings that mutes these and other items sounds (like pony-bow and Quip). I don't remember exactly what it's called, but should be pretty easy to find!

Someone else asked that question on the forums a while back and the response was the option doesn't actually affect the harvesting tools. Be interesting to know if that was correct or not

Oh! If that is so, I apologize! I'll see if I can test it!

@"DaFishBob.6518" said:If worse comes to worse, you can change the tool skin to something other than Log-R-Tron.

Huh! Didn't even cross my mind.

I went and checked in-game. I have the Cosmic Mining Tool and the Mad Scientist Harvesting Tool which also have its own unique sounds and if you set "My Unique Item Sounds" it mutes the whooshy magic sound and the mechanical sucking noise of each of those, so I expect it would do the same for the Log-R-Tron.

Thanks everyone, now it just has to actually appear on the gem store.