Raven gate bug

I have the same problem in the Den of Whispers, it's telling me to learn the Raven's Flight mastery to use the gates, but I have already specced it. Another raven's gate worked fine.

Edit: It might just be that these are connected with the Meta event, but the message is misleading to say the least.

@Falan.1839 said:I have the same problem in the Den of Whispers, it's telling me to learn the Raven's Flight mastery to use the gates, but I have already specced it. Another raven's gate worked fine.

Edit: It might just be that these are connected with the Meta event, but the message is misleading to say the least.

Confirmed. They are for the Meta. I got the same error. Super misleading.

Negative. All though your map needs to have the meta event completed (in order to pass through the ice walls. The raven gate themselves are not bound to it. Outside the event time that is. With that being said, i was able to use them a few times when the event wasnt up, while other times i was not able to use the gates at all.

• 5 months later...

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:You might try a -repair of the client in case of corrupted files.

I was able to complete the map just today.

Here's a video:

It's not the map completion, but getting to the mastery point underneath the final Drakkar room. I've now tried about 15 times since I specced the right mastery, and still I cannot get down there. This is getting ridiculous!