enhanced mighty box drop rate and/or re-occurrence

To be honest, I don’t think that this would actually impact new players negatively as they probably won’t be focused on completing achievements. This is entirely based on my experience on watching about a dozen play over the past year who had just started and of my own when I started playing the game. This is more likely to negatively affect veteran players trying to complete the achievement.

This isn’t to say that I agree with the existing drop rate.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:To be honest, I don’t think that this would actually impact new players negatively as they probably won’t be focused on completing achievements. This is entirely based on my experience on watching about a dozen play over the past year who had just started and of my own when I started playing the game. This is more likely to negatively affect veteran players trying to complete the achievement.

This isn’t to say that I agree with the existing drop rate.

Also, a new player is more likely to equip the items; at least the first one, which will trigger the achievement notice.

• 2 years later...
On 3/3/2020 at 6:10 AM, stuffles.6734 said:

I threw away 2 boxes without realising to equip them, being level 80, i contacted support and they replaced the boxes for me.

Interesting, I am on the very same sittuation as you were, sent them a ticket, and they just told me "since there's a chance, keep farming bro lol"

🤔