Dagger 2 skills need some rework

Khalisto.5780

I feel all dagger 2 skills aside from air are quite outdated, the length of animations are not inline with their effects, water feels specially bad.

Maybe increase the range, but I feel a bigger rework is needed.

In pve i think fire is ok since mobs usually just stand there trying to hit you, it has a nice burning stacking but I feel it should be more rewarding landing the whole thing.

Water is just meh in both modes, it has the same problem as fire's but it's worse in everyway, I'd rather apply some chill at initial strike than having that very low healing.

Air is ok

Earth is super telegraphed and it does poor power and condi dmg, it could at least have a bigger aoe

I rather like the reworked version of earth dagger 2. No idea if it actually deals decent damage, but it blocks projectiles, so there's that.

I sorta miss the original air 2, I liked its animation. I can say the contrary of fire/water 2: that breath skill thing looks so dumb I've actually made my builds around avoiding those two. :>

fire 2 is top skillair 2 is top skill ( 5 targets, fury and high damage )earth 2 is nice ( high damage + blocks, my life saver against pew pew rangers )water 2 is not great ( its a bad skill, with long cast time, zero damage, and the heal is bad too ) running away ( spamm air1 was always better )

water 2 needs its cast time halved and the heal increased by 20-50%

........................just for visibility..I STILL WANT THE OLD RANGE FROM DAGGER AIR 1 BACK 300 range is way too less, i want the old 360 range back!