Junundu Bezoar Frustration

Of all the monster drop Specialization collection items this is the only one I had to farm as rest I got while doing other stuff.But after killing Junundu for over an hour it got really annoying since they aren't an easy target to farm.However once I decided to have a try with my Ranger I got it on first kill, so apparently for this item you have to play the right class i.e. Ranger.It could be a bug or intentional, the latter is more likely I think, because unlike the other 8 monster drops this would be hardest to get as random drop.Junundu are not only scarce but also they can mostly be found in damaging terrain, hence it's mostly advised to avoid fighting them.So I think it's intentional that it drops instantly when playing a Ranger, while the remaining 8 can be acquired on any class as random drop, due to the fact they have plenty of random mobs to work with.

So anyway if you are trying to get this item for Fang of Mokèlé collection then just hop on your Ranger and kill a Junundu.And you can share your experience on wether it worked for you too.

This isn't unique to this collection and is a weird departure from the previous ways collections worked.

Some collections/parts of them allow any character to get specific items, while others require the characters whom that collection is locked too (See the story related backpieces as an example). I'm hoping this is just a bug/oversight/or just poor design implementation for a fix to the previous HOT collections. Either way i'd like to see my playtime not be forced to x character for y item for z collection.

Archived