Thief Build Help

Karma Crimzin.5079

Hello all I just needed a second opinion on a build i'm in the works of putting together. I i'm trying to get back into using the Acro line and I know it looks redundant with DD but i love the movement of DD and i haven't gotten all the skills and everything for DE to try to switch it out. Its mainly for WvW and some SPvP. I'm not really that good at PvP i'm not bad but i need some improvement. Just looking to the forums to see with the build what direction to get in to start my process.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQRAsY6an8lCFPhFOBGmC8PhFtiqLmauAwrBmgMYO5n+sH-jVCFQBFSVF9pWhCVWBgnAQa0PEy9HEwJBAJKVuoSwAAHAn38m38gzP/8zP/8++8zP/8zP/8zP/8SBQxYA-w

I don't think that Havoc Mastery is Worth it over Brawler's Tenacity since you are using Two, both very important, Physical skills.Withdraw might be better option for WvW than Chanelled Vigor as if you get jumped by any other Thief with CV equiped, the lack of blinds and Stealth will likely make your heal easily interruptable, also if you picked Withdraw, then Havoc Mastery would be a bit better choice than Brawler's Tenacity.Superior rune of the Spellbreaker is ok, but keep in mind that Swiftness, etc. is a Boon too, so I am quite sure you will not deal that 7% more DMG like 80% of the Time. I hate to be the "go meta" but I'd till suggest Superior rune of the Scholar instead. If you don't like that then you might wanna try Rune of Vampirism or even Rune of the Wurm.

Fot WvW the Build will probably will not work because there is no Stealth in this Build, same goes for sPvP, but it is not as much of a must-have there. Also there is literally Zero Disengage capabillities, so you'd better be good because with this you can only Win or Die. =DSpeaking of Acro line, that would work well with Core Thief with DA instead of DD, I am really quite sure that none of the Traits in Agro will actually be of significant use to you.Stats are fine, but I am super sure that 68% Critical Hit chance is much higher than you need. You could afford to swap some of that for more Power, Ferocity or Vitality.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQRAsY6an8lCFPhFOBGmC8PhlriybCGhPo7mmuAYe6z+vH-jFCFQBIZ/RpyFVCWIVVUoyq0ofQfqVAgnAgAOJABAOAOv5Nv5B++8zP/8zP/8zP/8SBQxYA-w

Made some changes.

In the boon meta I don't think spellbreaker will work all that well. But you may get more out of reducing the cooldown on Haste. Hard to say, BT is nice and I debated that change the most.

Taking cooldown reduction on physical is important since you have so many physical skills.

Gaining initiative and regen is better than a per initiative gain of 100 ish per. Regen is more heal over time and gives you initiative to use defensively or offensively.

@saerni.2584 said:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQRAsY6an8lCFPhFOBGmC8PhlriybCGhPo7mmuAYe6z+vH-jFCFQBIZ/RpyFVCWIVVUoyq0ofQfqVAgnAgAOJABAOAOv5Nv5B++8zP/8zP/8zP/8SBQxYA-w

Made some changes.

In the boon meta I don't think spellbreaker will work all that well. But you may get more out of reducing the cooldown on Haste. Hard to say, BT is nice and I debated that change the most.

Taking cooldown reduction on physical is important since you have so many physical skills.

Gaining initiative and regen is better than a per initiative gain of 100 ish per. Regen is more heal over time and gives you initiative to use defensively or offensively.

Maybe taking Bounding Dodger instead of Unhindered Combatant would be an Option since there is Two low-cooldown Stubreaks, plus He/She could gain Access to Stealth with Bound as well?

Archived