Is Mallyx rev viable Plat T2 and above?

dronte.3416

Yes, it is. Its full damage potential is reached when its combined with other (cover) condi builds, but even without those is still profits from its tankiness and obnoxious pull skill. The team that finished second in the last EU mAt heavily used it. I'd say there is a bit of a bias from old school rev players towards power because it is mechanically more challenging and more fun to play, but Condi Rev is very strong.

@Falan.1839 said:Yes, it is. Its full damage potential is reached when its combined with other (cover) condi builds, but even without those is still profits from its tankiness and obnoxious pull skill. The team that finished second in the last EU mAt heavily used it. I'd say there is a bit of a bias from old school rev players towards power because it is mechanically more challenging and more fun to play, but Condi Rev is very strong.I feel it's tanky, but not that tanky. Heavy stunlock hurts considering there is only one stability on the build. That's actually my main concern in upper tiers so far. Of course against condi it lives easily but combined with heavy cc you can drop pretty easily. Pulls are incredible, that's for sure.

Have to check mAT VOD-s if there are some around