Zojja's Ascended Armour

In short: yes, you can use the Grandmaster Marks to acquire the Zojja set.

If you check the wiki, you can see what exactly is needed: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Grandmaster_Mark

For a full set, you will require a total of 20 Grandmaster armor marks (of the appropriate armor type), as well as:

• ascended shards of glory, shards of glory and some small amount of gold for pvp
  • skirmish claim tickets, memories of battle and some small amount of gold for wvw

The time gated materials (ascended shards of glory and skirmish claim tickets) function as a limit to how many pieces can be made in a set amount of time. The remaining materials (shards of glory and memories of battle) can be traded and make up the gold equivalent to what crafting would cost basically.

Thank you for your response! I am still confused about this. When I go to buy ascended armour with my marks from either the PVP or WvW vendor - it's not called Zojja's armour, in PVP for example it is called 'Ardent' and you can select stats. Do I need to buy a recipe that I can use my marks for?

@Super Fuzz.4980 said:Thank you for your response! I am still confused about this. When I go to buy ascended armour with my marks from either the PVP or WvW vendor - it's not called Zojja's armour, in PVP for example it is called 'Ardent' and you can select stats. Do I need to buy a recipe that I can use my marks for?

No you just select the stats you want on it, for zojja its main power minor ferocity and minor precision

@Linken.6345 said:

@Super Fuzz.4980 said:Thank you for your response! I am still confused about this. When I go to buy ascended armour with my marks from either the PVP or WvW vendor - it's not called Zojja's armour, in PVP for example it is called 'Ardent' and you can select stats. Do I need to buy a recipe that I can use my marks for?

No you just select the stats you want on it, for zojja its main power minor ferocity and minor precision

Ah okay, so 'Zojja's armour' has exactly the same values in Beserker stats as the ascended armor I can buy in WvW/PvP with selected beserker stats?

@Super Fuzz.4980 said:

Ah okay, so 'Zojja's armour' has exactly the same values in Beserker stats as the ascended armor I can buy in WvW/PvP with selected beserker stats?

Exactly. Every ascended or legendary armor with Berserker stats has exactly the same stats and armor rating. It doesn't matter if it's called Zojja, Envoy, Ardent or whatever.