Ranger becomes meta for one week after months and gets deleted from pvp.

Vamp Rook.7835

@NorthernRedStar.3054 said:

@anjo.6143 said:Rangers were deleted? Where? Lots of heals, blocks, dmg, hp, tankness, what are u talking about?

And how exactly do these achieve ranger do anything better than, say, holosmith, spellbreaker, firebrand, guardian, etc....

Spellbreaker and firebrand arent even strong btw

Of course they aren't. Classes
I
play are
never
strong! Missing out my point either way.

Ranger is still a top Tier duellist that beats most other duellists btw

Of course it does. Ranger will keep on beating mediocre players 'till the end of days, regardless of their whining and nerfs induced by it.

No, it's mostly because they can switch between range and melee with two very strong kits either way. If they want to kite, then there's stealth. If they want to stall, that's not a problem cause their pets will keep fighting the fine fight on their own. Etc, etc.

The only other side noder that did the same above average was Holo, which also got recently nerfed.

I'd rather them reduce the block duration of Counterattack instead of slowly but surely withering the cooldown away. The only reliable in-fight way to stealth is Hunter's Shot, and it won't stealth you if dodged or blocked, so complaining about ranger stealth is not warranted.

Both kits are burst kits, with very long down times now.

It was 15s cd only a few months ago... now its 30!

@Eurantien.4632 said:

@anjo.6143 said:Rangers were deleted? Where? Lots of heals, blocks, dmg, hp, tankness, what are u talking about?

And how exactly do these achieve ranger do anything better than, say, holosmith, spellbreaker, firebrand, guardian, etc....

I
play are
never

Of course it does. Ranger will keep on beating mediocre players 'till the end of days, regardless of their whining and nerfs induced by it.

No, it's mostly because they can switch between range and melee with two very strong kits either way. If they want to kite, then there's stealth. If they want to stall, that's not a problem cause their pets will keep fighting the fine fight on their own. Etc, etc.

The only other side noder that did the same above average was Holo, which also got recently nerfed.

I'd rather them reduce the block duration of Counterattack instead of slowly but surely withering the cooldown away. The only reliable in-fight way to stealth is Hunter's Shot, and it won't stealth you if dodged or blocked, so complaining about ranger stealth is not warranted.

And that speaks volumes considering it's still considered one of the strongest weapon skills out there. Don't you think?

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

I
play are
never

And that speaks volumes considering it's still considered one of the strongest weapon skills out there. Don't you think?

It speaks volumes how much the game changed after the balance overhaul.