Dyeing Outfits

Hi everyone!

I hope you're well and safe.

I was wondering, is there a way of 'saving' the dyes we apply to a specific outfit? Meaning, every time we switch to an outfit we already dyed, the dyes we chose for that outfit remain the same. I know for armor pieces I don't have to dye the pieces every time I equip them again. I keep thinking "I wish the same was possible for outfits", but maybe it is and I just don't know it yet?

Thank you :)

Unfortunately there is no way to do this. Same with mounts, gliders and other things which exist entirely in the wardrobe and not as items.

It's one of the main things which puts me off buying more outfits. The more I have the harder it is to find a dye scheme which works across all of them, so either I avoid using outfits where my dye scheme doesn't fit or I have to change it each time and that ruins the convenience of swapping to outfits, making them less worth having. Either way I'm put off using more of them than I already have.

But I'm not sure if it's something Anet could easily change even if they wanted to, because I don't think there's anywhere for the info about which dyes go with each outfit to be saved. I'd love it if they did, but it seems unlikely to change any time soon.