Looking for This:

Ok well it could refer to a couple of things1) the tempest's warhorn. You get this when your elementalist begins to train the tempest line of specialization. I believe this is a HOT specialization. One of the sets of prefixes you can choose is "celestial" which give boosts to all stats. If you finish the collection you get an ascended warhorn "the north wind" that also allows celestial to be selected.

2)it could refer to the warhorn skin that is part of the tempest weapon set from the black lion tickets. This is a skin only. You can put it on any warhorn. So it could be a celestial horn with that particular skin applied.

Celestial weapon stats can only be obtained by crafting or by picking them on a selectable stat weapon as they are account or soulbound. They are not a lot of fun to make as they take charged quartz crystals which can only be made once a day. But a lot of selectable weapons have celestial as an option so that is the way i usually go when looking for celestial stats.

Huh...I don't remember getting a Tempest's Warhorn..I might have, I just don't remeber and well I am only 2, maybe 3 sets of 10 Hero pints from completing Tempest. Could you explain how I can eran or get Provisioner Tokens? saw the Skritt in Lions Arch, and well the Sigil he had, looked like a dang cool one. thing is also how the heck do I accsess my Recipies?

Inculpatus cedo...I have been looking on WIKI first for answers...thats how I found out about the Celestial Tempests Warhorn LOL, but I can not seem to find any information on how to earn or get provisioner tokens, and well Methinks you forgot the link..

@"Margeon.9650" said:Inculpatus cedo...I have been looking on WIKI first for answers...thats how I found out about the Celestial Tempests Warhorn LOL, but I can not seem to find any information on how to earn or get provisioner tokens, and well Methinks you forgot the link..

Provisioner tokens are got by handing in certain crafted rare armour to certain npcs in HoT maps

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Faction_Provisioner

@Margeon.9650 said:Inculpatus cedo...I have been looking on WIKI first for answers...thats how I found out about the Celestial Tempests Warhorn LOL, but I can not seem to find any information on how to earn or get provisioner tokens, and well Methinks you forgot the link..

He was referring to the link at the top of the page that points you to Wiki.

@"Margeon.9650" said:Inculpatus cedo...I have been looking on WIKI first for answers...thats how I found out about the Celestial Tempests Warhorn LOL, but I can not seem to find any information on how to earn or get provisioner tokens, and well Methinks you forgot the link..

I didn't even have to type out the whole name, and this came up in the Wiki's search area: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Provisioner_Token#Acquisition

As for forgetting the Wiki link, it right at the top of every page here.