About Heart of thorns

My english will be bad but today i bought HoT, i wasnt sure if it will unlock the limited choices you can do in black lion trading company. Im so confused, I dont understand cause all i wanted in HoT is to have more character slot. But is it also gives you access to trading company? allow you to trades any stuff without limitation? cause when i log in i'ts still the same...What can i get from it? can someone simplify?

If you purchased Heart of Thorns, it is my understanding that you would no longer have the limitations of a free account (which I am guessing is what you had before).

You can look at the following comparison to see if what you want is on there:https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/230165307-Account-types-Free-Core-HoT

Maybe it is just a matter of taking a little time for the account changes to go through?From the page above:

After you upgrade a free account, you’ll need to exit the game and log back in to see your permissions change. There’s also a longer delay (up to five days) before mail attachments, the Black Lion Trading Company, and guild banks are unlocked. You should see a message in-game displaying the time remaining before you have full access to these features.

Good luck finding out what you need!

Archived