NA matchup just got messed up. 1up 1down randomly applied mid-week???

Vova.2640

Yeah I think BP and maybe FC were the biggest links at the time and I thought JQ was a borderline dead server. Guess they still have a lot of players though and they seem to have been energized by this relink. Just inherent problems with the link system that ideally alliances are supposed to be able to fix. We all know how that goes though.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

@SWI.4127 said:

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:Oh and the perfect fite server storm is brewing. If you guys stay t3 and FA moves up and AR moves down you will get the SBI FA AR match. Now if you move up and nsp stays then NSP SBI TC won't be so fite server at all

Think in terms of popultion SBI m8 have way more than us :\If we fight against sbi will be outmaned.

@Sovereign.1093 said:Oi for those who want to avoid mag, shame on you. I always look forward to seeing mag or fighting mag.

lol, i just wish we had more stable population i would not mind fight any server xD.One can avoid maguma while fihting maguma just dont get cought by the zergish croups hiding in smc with the siege go roam somehwere else xD

They do but FC should have more then Ebay but you are still probably right. I mean Anet never hooks NSP up like with a full server. We barely VH with a high while you got full JQ and VH BP or other similar things happen every link.And to Sov I only say avoid Mag at NA prime not que up EBG and go zerg to zerg as they usually win that and control t3 smc.

BP was high when relinks happened. Not sure why it just went very high, maybe bandwaggoners. Also BP was linked to NSP the link before last.

I know. BP/NSP are both right on the edge of H/VH. But they gave BP a full and NSP another H/VH server so it never makes sense. They decide right then JQ was going to T1 and start them in T4.

JQ was also at VH when relinks happened iirc. But yeah, starting JQ in T4 makes no sense when everyone knew they were gonna be a T1 combo.